Sunday, January 17, 2010

Looking for New Team Members!!

I would love to have you on my team. I am looking for new team members and would like to help you get on your way to reach your goals. If you are looking for a way to earn some extra money to stay home with your children, need to pay off some bills or just want to get out of the house and spend some time with friends Thirty-One could be your answer. It is $99 to start your own business with Thirty-One. With this incredibly low investment, you'll receive more than $30 worth of Thirty-One products and supplies. The kit is packed with 10 different products, including seferal free personalized items, that capture the unique gift selection of Thirty-One. You also receive all the catalogs, orer forms, training materials and business paperwork you'll need to get your business started out right. Our products ar top of the line and so is our team of professionals. I will be with you every step of the way on your path to success!

I am offering a special offer! Join Thirty-One now and if you qualify ($1000 in sales) in your first 30 days of signing up I will give you $50 towards additional products. That is like getting half of your enrolement fee back! If you qualify in your first 60 days I'll give you $25 towars additional products. This is a great offer and with our company party average at $475 you could get your $1000 in sales easily!

Call me and I'll walk you through the process and I will help you succeed! Don't let this pass you by! Call me today: 724-513-4793.

No comments:

Post a Comment